Two-Slot (Diamond & Ceramic) Knife Sharpener
Sharpening Tool for Household Knives & all types of Kitchen Knives.
Widely used for Stainless Steel kitchen knives, fruit knives & chef's knives.
Don't keep buying new knives - Sharpen the old favourites with this indispensable knife sharpener.
- Easy-to-use knife sharpener.
- Enables you to sharpen knives safely with one hand.
- Compact design - Only 6cm high.
- Has a two-slot design, for both coarse and fine grinding.
- Includes a unique sharpening wheel design, convenient tool for back and forth grinding.
- Comes with stainless steel tube handle design grip that is both stylish and practical.
- Stainless steel plate with EVA non-slip base to ensure sharpener security.
How To Use:
Firstly, the sharpener is placed on a level surface.
Take hold of the non-slip handle in one hand and the knife in the other hand. Decide to use either the one or two slots according to the degree of bluntness (fine or course grinding).
Step One - Coarse Grinding: Used to repair badly damaged blades. Suitable for a blunt knife. Place the knife into the diamond grinding mouth squarely and, with uniform intensity, move it back and forth. Repeat this step 3-5 times. Knife grinding will produce a sharp blade, usable for six months' general use.
Step Two - Fine Grinding: This is a necessary step to eliminate burrs on the knife-edge, the blade is polished to a smooth, bright finish.
Under normal circumstances, if used regularly, it is recommended that knives are sharpened once a week to keep the blade sharp.
Tool Wear - Wipe with a damp cloth or rinse with water, then wipe dry.
- The sharpener is not suitable for grinding scissors or serrated knives.
- Do not use with too much force, so as not to damage the internal blade.
- Do not put the sharpener in the dishwasher or into a basin of water.
- To avoid accidents, keep out of the reach of children.
MULTI-PURPOSE KNIFE SHARPENER - ORDERING
Available With Green / Red Handle
Click To Enlarge
Two-Slot (Diamond & Ceramic) Knife Sharpener.
Approx. €12.45 / $14.80
Prices Exclude Postage & VAT
"I've been fighting with various knife sharpeners and various blunt knifes for several years now - I saw this and thought I'd give it a try. I'm really impressed - you don't need to worry about the angle or the pressure or the technique - its foolproof, and my knives are really sharp for the first time since I bought them. Really pleased - if you enjoy your cooking then this is a must have gadget".
Mr Nick Hopkins, Dyfed
"I have tried a number of sharpners, without success, but theis sharpner is FANTASTIC. Finally a product that delivers. Now, even knives that are meant to be blunt are sharp! I fully reccommend it".
Ms Barbara Dean, Leeds
"I have been looking for a simple and effective knife sharpener for ages and this one seems to fit the bill. Easy to use and very sharp knives. Buy it!"
Mr C Hodgson, Petersfield
"In the world of knife sharpeners, the only thing sharp is usually the sales blurb - but, in this case it's fully justified. Without doubt the best gadget for the kitchen I've seen this year and it works a treat, even on serrated blades. It does exactly what it says on the tin and it's so effective - you could say it's cutting edge technology (I really must get out more!). It's also a welcome gift idea."
"Been a Chef for 40 years. BEST SHARPENER EVER! I've bought two!"
Mr David Child, Gwent